Coin Roll Garage Flooring Rolls
Commercial Grade PVC Floor
100% premium grade polyvinyl coin pattern floor rolls
premium grade polyvinyl
Area covered by each roll
Weight of each roll
Easy to install
Simply roll out the PVC roll after measuring and cutting to size. A step by step guide is provided below for more in-depth info on the easy install process.
Tough and Durable
The 3.5 mm commercial grade sheet is made of 100% premium grade polyvinyl , which is a resistant and strong material, suitable for your garage and workship.
Mix & Match
The Coinroll range comes in two colours: black and Grey, which can be combined to create different zones in your garage.
The Garage Flooring Rolls were designed from the ground up to provide the best value roll out garage floor covering on the market. Coin PVC rolls are available in 5m x 1.2m cut rolls in Black and Grey and are dispatched within 48 hours. Each roll is backed by a healthy warranty of 5 years which is one of the longest offered for a vinyl garage floor product.
Note: Due to the manufacturing process, patterns of two pieces of flooring may not match or align exactly along the seam when two mats are laid side by side. You may need to turn the mats to meet both machine-cut edges together and enable better alignment when fitting. < This product is not recommended for use over unsealed epoxy paint.
Material – Each roll is constructed of 100% premium grade virgin polyvinyl.
Size – Coin surface PVC rolls are available in pre-cut widths 120cm and 5m lengths for your convenience.
Thickness – Commercial grade base thickness at 3mm and the total thickness is 3.5mm. (0.12″).
Weight – 28kg
Recommended Uses – Coin PVC rolls are used as roll out garage flooring, for wall to wall garage areas and workshop flooring, and inside storage garden sheds as industrial anti slip flooring, and more.
Garage floor rolls are easy to clean and maintain. Cleaning of this roll out flooring / matting typically includes:
- Sweeping, blowing off, or vacuuming any loose crumbs, dust, or debris from the tiles when necessary.
- For more difficult or liquid stains, the product can be cleaned inside or outside the garage using a mild soap and water solution and a broom or vinyl brush to scrub the floor surface.
Note: This is not a stain proof product. Leaving certain harsh chemicals on the rolls for an extended period of time may cause some staining and/or damage. Street tar can cause staining to light colored rolls and in most instances this staining can be remedied with a cleaner called Vanish. If you have performance tires, staining can occur with light colored rolls. In most instances this may not be remedied with a cleaner.
Installation of our Garage Rolls is very simple and commonly done by most customers. Typical installation of rolled garage flooring consists of:
- First, clean your floor. Make sure your garage floor is clean, dry and free of debris. Sweep dirt out of your garage and remove any lumps or excess cement/debris that might cause a bump on the surface.
- Next, unroll your flooring. Position your flooring at the front of your garage, one roll at a time. Roll the flooring out front-to-back and position carefully. Use a push broom to push out any air underneath the roll.
- When installing multiple rolls wall-to-wall, you can make one of two joints: and overlap joint or a butt joint.
- For overlap joints, one roll will be placed over another about 19mm to create a virtually seamless floor.
- For butt joints, you will want to fold back the edge of roll #1 and wipe clean. Attach double-sided tape along the roll #1’s edge leaving 2” of tape exposed and fold the roll back into position. Next you will want to fold back roll #2 and wipe the bottom edge clean. Carefully align along the edge of roll #1, making sure not to stretch the mat or tape when applying.
- When cutting material for wall-to-wall installations, make sure to trim edges around exterior walls, poles boards, etc. with a sharp utility knife while leaving a 7mm gap to allow for expansion and contraction of your floor.
- After the product has been allowed to relax in place, hold down the edges or seam between two floor protectors with our double-sided tape or our recommended adhesive (CT1 Glue) for perimeter or full spread adhered floors